1.03.2009

New Mexico Pix and Other Hoopla


There was a big moon while I was driving through New Mexico a couple weeks ago. You may remember how outstanding the moon was those couple days, as the satellite passed close to us, giving us all a beautiful show. I caught this picture while making our way down to White Sands, which is never a letdown.


Again.. I'm not one for scenic pictures. I'd much rather have half-naked strippers doing their thing... or friends and weird people. I have a few of those too.

In Taos, there was a man dancing in the city square. I didn't know what to make of the man, but he certainly seemed to have little in the way of inhibition. That reminds me, I promised to email these to him...



Told you... he had been leading a group of elderly in an early morning yoga/dance class...



He was a hidden gem and was a good subject after all those landscapes photos... ho ho...


It was all VERY December.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And was this man shouting, "Clippers faaaaaans! Feeling youuuuuuuu!!!"?

How did you find the bastard child of Vic the Brick Jacobs? And I loved the typo (was it really a typo) in your Republic article.