7.30.2010

Backwards Roll

Yeah, so I got married last week and having just got back from a pre-honeymoon getaway, I thought I would do this in reverse and show some of the pics from the trip.  Most are scenic in nature, but fear not, more will be on the way when I receive them.  Meanwhile, enjoy the scenery, all of which were taken at the Krishnamurti Foundation's center in Ojai, CA.  Yeah, it was so peaceful to hear the sounds of only 4 planes flying over head in four days.  We did some amazing star gazing, watched a satellite do some pretty fancy maneuvers, picked oranges and avocados, went hiking, stayed in the Igor Stravinsky suite where I did some far out writing and we read from some of the fantastic books the room came equipped with while we pondered a greater escape.  It was simply awesome. Stay tuned as more pics are revealed.

Yep, that's me with with a "I can't believe we pulled that off!" look.


When I say there was great reading, I did not lie, but this was only in the main lobby.  The individual rooms have a far more diverse selection.  In fact the only Krishnamurti reading was done on the first day we were there.

Then she rang my bell.  Har har.

No comments: