4.18.2010

Sunday Update

I woke up and the sky is filled with a soupy fog that most likely will fade and be gone by the time I go out for some golf (tee time is at 3:30) and when I say "some" golf I only mean 9 holes.  I have over-extended my weekend  - which is to say, my sister came over and forced me to throw out all the shit I don't need any more.  Suitcase Sally followed suit.  And now despite having a place that weighs a little less, it appears as if lava just rolled through the living room area.  It's not pretty.

I've turned the corner and I'm sprinting toward the finish line with the Master's degree.  It's nice to have a little direction - but I'm so tired by the end of the week, most of the time, I just look back and think about the writing chances I missed out on.

Mmmm... the smell of turkey bacon has just infiltrated my nostrils.  Someone is up to something no good and I must see if there is any coffee left over.
Megnut has provided us with a lot of great food blogging over the years

No comments: