7.25.2008

Glow Follow-Up

So I had a request for more glow pictures, and here are a couple more. The files are giant so I didn't want to make it a photo essay... I just thought I'd throw up a few pictures of the popular ferris wheel, an upgraded version of the touristy favorite. Today I saw a picture somewhere of Hanna Montana getting on this during the event last week.



Showing the wheel at different phases is fun, these were all from different perspectives along the beach and on the boardwalk...




We thought it strange that we bumped into 3 different groups of people who were all rollin' on one substance or another... I thought "wow, a city sponsored rave, this should happen every week."



I look forward to more events like this. It was peaceful, the people were chill, there was a place selling corn dogs, the grunions came out and lots of art was there for observation. That was something this city needs more of in the future.

No comments: