8.19.2008

I Don't Know Why


I don't know why I do it to myself. I blame no one. I was listening to Rush this morning and he read these bar stats. No science here... just a poll by bartenders in Washington. When I reviewed the %s against what Rush said, it was difficult to verify what the heck he read because he's got a quick tongue when he's off the oxy.

The full survey questions and results include:

-- Who is a better tipper? Democrats 60%, Republicans 38%

-- Who is more likely to order a drink straight up? Democrats 14%, Republicans 82%

-- Who is more likely to order a fruity (pink) drink? Democrats 58%, Republicans 34%

-- Who has the better pick-up lines? Democrats 74%, Republicans 14%

-- Who is better at giving a toast? Democrats 63%, Republicans 36%

-- Who is more likely to arrive first to happy hour? Democrats 48%, Republicans 50%

-- Who is more likely to be the last to go home? Democrats 53%, Republicans 46%


In my experience, these statistics make no sense. Everybody sets the bar.

No comments: