8.19.2008

Summer Is Waning


Fantasy Football is coming, so I'm getting geared up. I just got Madden 09 for my XBox and I couldn't be more PISSED. I'm a Jets fan, in fact on MySpace I'm a member of the Los Angeles Jets page, and as you know Brett Favre is on the cover of the game as a GB Packer, but not on the Packers since it was a tribute to his career. That's right, he retired again in the off-season, and picked up by the Jets just last month. Well that means I'll have to sign up for XBox Live for the updates.

There's a Women Against Fantasy Sports blog thats kinda funny.

A brief synopsis of my weekend... Art, training, writing, running, and last night WINNING at poker. I got too wrapped up in writing some articles that I haven't been updating - what a waste of a beautiful website!

No comments: